Log in

No account? Create an account
04 August 2006 @ 02:54 pm
Penis Question!  
What's an "erection vessel"?

A co-worker had an ER chart with a man who had an erection vessel stuck on the head of his penis (thus eliminating the possibility that he means "cock ring") and now (well, at the time of the visit) his penis is (was) bleeding. I'm not really sure what that is. I'm picturing some sort of penis pump. A google search for "erection vessel" returns construction equipment, i.e. a vehicle used for erecting buildings, bridges, and the likes. I doubt he had a bulldozer stuck on the head of his penis.

What do you think?
Edge of Reason...With a Twist of Rhyme...: Bren Floweruawildcatgrl on August 4th, 2006 07:38 pm (UTC)
I tend to agree with you...I'm thinking some sort of "pump" or device that aids in erections.

nerdette919 on August 4th, 2006 08:54 pm (UTC)
That's what I would have guessed. Or maybe something to help him get off. (I could have sworn I posted this already. Losing my mind.)

I really don't know what the hell is going on with my email. Someone else's got kicked back, too. Try starberrydreamer@hotmail.com. That's my fake myspace addy.
Static Electriciandiscogravy on August 6th, 2006 06:37 am (UTC)
i would have assumed it's a cock-boat, ie set sail for dick!